Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby brother is here....well not my baby brother...

So first of all I will say being an Aunt or as we say "Tia" is probably my favorite thing in the world! God has blessed my family with healthy, smart and beautiful babies! Although the newest bundle of joy came a little earlier than expected....we were thrilled to welcome him into the world! My sister-in-law Bekkie was making frequent doctor visits just to keep an eye on things before her scheduled due date of February 28, but on Tuesday morning, February 15 we were told today was BABY DAY! Although we all knew we were expecting a boy, the biggest surprise was in his name. I must say I am very proud of Eric, Bekkie and big brother Caleb for holding in their secret because that is not something I would have been able to do...especially with such a sweet name to announce!

So are you ready.....thank you God for bringing us our newest miracle on Tuesday, February 15 @1:25pm! A healthy 6 lb. 7 oz. 18.5 inch long bundle of joy!

Meet my new nephew JONAH LOGAN AMICK!
He is such a sweet boy that is already loved by so many! I can say because I do not have my own children that I can spend all my time and the little money I have loving and spoiling my nephews and niece! If you do not already know I have Caleb Lukas (my brothers son and Jonah's big brother who turns 3 in April), Caitlyn Elise (my sisters only child turns 2 in September) and baby brother Jonah Logan!
The family referred to Jonah during the pregnancy as "Baby Brother" so it has been hard adjusting to an official name! Thank you God for bringing another wonderful life into our lives! Thank you Eric and Bekkie for blessing us with another life to love!
This is the first official family of four photo! Mama Bekkie, Daddy Eric (my big brother), Big brother Caleb and baby brother Jonah! Cutest family ever if I do say so myself!
I feel so blessed to be a "Tia" my heart is so full and I could not ask for more precious babies to love! I am so excited for the future with these babies, although I do not want time to fly! I am excited for big family festivities, football games and to help mom, dad and Caleb teach Jonah to say "black and gold to the super bowl" and of course our favorite "to the top! touchdown!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best... blog... ever!

Brianna Renee said...

aww, how precious! congrats on becoming a tia! so exciting :)